Artist Interview: 1-on-1 with Dave Tripper

Artist Interview: 1-on-1 with Dave Tripper

I wanted to change up the interview process a little bit. I wanted to show a side of music that was not from the performer’s side of things but from the person that plays those artist’s tracks. I...

Artist Interview: 1-on-1 with Jaecyn Bayne

I am talking today with local rap artist Jaecyn Bayne. Jaecyn has been playing his way through an extremely competitive rap industry here in the city of Indianapolis but continues to perform as often...

Artist Interview: 1-on-1 with 40% Steve

I am here today with the guys of 40% Steve. And no, I do not know where the other 60% went. (You would be shocked at how many times I get asked that. Imagine what they go through.) 40% Steve has...

The Economy Is Killing Me

Apparently we are in a time of need. People are loosing jobs all over the place. Companies are cutting back their spending all over the place. Certain firms are forcing pay cuts and taking away...

Artist Interview: 1-on-1 with Eisley

I am sitting today with a band that I was first introduced to by a good friend of mine, Mr. Tyler Burgardt. You might remember Tyler as the acoustic act at the Indyconcerts.com Launch Party or in...

Artist Interview: 1-on-1 with Malbec

I am sitting here with a band that if you have not heard of shame on you. Malbec, from L.A., comes to the scene with an image, a sound, and a feel that is hard to surpass. Malbec mixes industry...

Win 100-0 & Loose Your Job

This past Sunday a girl’s high school basketball coach was fired for apparently not apologizing to the team that his girl’s beat 100-0. He was fired on Sunday, the same day he had sent...