[We are excited to have a feature series by a guest blogger in the coming weeks. Sheryl over at girlvsplanet.com is covering the 2014 Phoenix Film Festival on her blog and will be cross-posting the coverage here as well. Enjoy the series and let her know if you have any feedback at email@example.com.]
Here we go. Trust me, you’re going to be tired of hearing about this festival before it’s all over with, but I hope you enjoy the posts once I start talking more about the movies and the people at the festival. Because… It starts next week! So I thought I’d round up some more details about it in case you might be interested in going, and also so that I know the schedule and details as well.
The festival starts Thursday, April 3 and runs through Thursday, April 10. Here’s the basic schedule:
- Thursday, April 3 – Opening Night Premiere Event (Party Pavilion) and Opening Night Film (Harkins 101)
- Friday, April 4 – Fox Movie Channel Friday Night Party/Industry Night (Party Pavilion)
- Saturday, April 5 – Saturday Night Stella Artois Party (Party Pavilion)
- Sunday, April 6 – Geek Day (Party Pavilion)
- Sunday, April 6 (at night) – Sunday Night Copper Wing Awards Party (Party Pavilion)
In addition to all of the above events, of course there are movies! The movies are shown all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and then once the award winners are announced on Sunday night, there will be more showings on Monday through Thursday night as well. All of the events are at the Party Pavilion, a few doors down from the Harkins 101, where all of the movies are shown.
You can find out more details about each event as well as all of the movies being show by going to PhoenixFilmFestival.com. They even have the program up online now, so check that out here, as it’s probably the best way to plan your schedule.
Here are the prices for tickets and passes to the festival. All tickets can be purchased online or at the festival box office. There are also discounts on some passes for students and seniors.
- Platinum Pass (includes tickets to films, priority seating, and opening night): $300
- VIP Pass (includes tickets to films and priority seating): $250
- Festival Pass (includes tickets to films): $120
- Flex Pass (includes tickets to 4 film screenings): $40
- Single Film Ticket: $13
This really should be a great event. I can’t wait! Hope to see you there.