A few weeks ago Sheryl and I went to New York. We got to the airport early, and decided to grab a beer before our flight. We were in Terminal A, and there is a Granite City Food & Brewery over there. I usually fly out of Terminal B, so this was cause for celebration! Sheryl and I are both Mug Club members, so we were excited to toast before our weekend getaway. Being a Mug Club member means more than big beers… let’s take a look at the Granite City Mug Club member benefits.
- 25 oz. beers are the lowest priced beers in the market.
- 10% discounts on all food items every day, every visit. (Discount valid for Mug Club members only.)
- They offer private seasonal tapping parties with special appetizers and giveaways.
- Website for Mug Club members – check your points online at www.granitecitymugclub.com.
- Nightly promotions for food, wine, and giveaways.
- Special prime rib Sunday brunch discounts. (This prime rib brunch is amazing!)
- A tiered reward points program that includes vacations, free diners, tables discounts, and immediate seating.
If that wasn’t enough, you get discounts on the beer. You get a 25 oz. pour for the price of a pint. That’s good when they make such good beer! Their beer list includes:
- North Light
- Brother Benedict’s
- Duke of Wellington
- Broad Axe Ale
- Wag’s American Wheat
- Two Pull
The reward point system is pretty slick too. You get 1 point for every $1 spent. This counts for all food and tap beer purchases, and it adds up fast. As a Mug Club member, your points never expire. The rewards include:
- 12,000 Points – VIP Card
- 12,000 – Hooded Sweatshirt
- 15,000 – Jacket
- 25,000 – Entry in Annual Prize Drawing valued at $2,500
- 15 Annual Trips – For every 2,500 lifetime points the member accumulates, you will receive one entry into the drawing for 15 annual trips valued at $500 each.
This Mug Club just keeps getting better. The best part of this Mug Club… it’s free to join. So why not join? The next time you are at Granite City, ask your server for more details.